Dept of Electronics and Communication ENGG, KLS, VDRIT, Haliyal had organized a two day Workshop on “Internet of Things” on 17th and 18th February 2017.
- What “The Internet of Things” means and how it relates to Cloud Computing Concepts.
- How open platforms allow you to store your sensor data in the cloud.
- The basic usage of the Arduino environment for creating your own embedded projects at low cost.
- How to connect your Arduino with your Android phone.
- How send data to the Internet and talk to the Cloud.
- How to update sensor readings on Twitter.
- The pre- requisite for joining this workshop is zero.
- Students from ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS and COMPUTER SCIENCE branches can participate.