Mr. Deepak Sharma completed his B.E. in E&C (2013) and M.Tech. in Digital Electronics (2015) from SDMCET, Dharwad. He has presented few research papers in national and international conferences. He has conducted few workshops.
National/International Conferences/papers published:
- “Comparative Analysis of Multiple Controllers for Semi-Active Suspension System”, ELSEVIER Publications (ISBN 9789351072607).
- “Comparative Study of various VLSI Technologies for generating 16 bit Even Parity”, IJETCSE Publications (ISSN 09761353).
- “Design of Parallel Multiplier with Column Bypassing Technique using High Speed Adder”, IJETCSE Publications (ISSN 09761353).
- “Design and Implementation of Different DAC Architectures” in 3rd national conference on recent advances in technology and engineering(RATE 2014) held at T-John Institute of Technology.
- Trainer in “A Two Day Workshop on PCB Design– with hands-on sessions” in 2014 conducted in the Dept. of ECE, SDMCET, Dharwad for B.E. students.
- Trainer in “A Two Day Workshop on Arduino board – with hands-on sessions” in 2015 conducted by us in the Dept. of ECE, SDMCET, Dharwad for B.E. students.
- “Overview of ARM Microcontroller and its Applications” at SDMCET, Dharwad on 28th Sept 2013.
- “Advances in VLSI System Design” at MSRIT, Bangalore from 13th to 20th August 2014
Email: [email protected]