Students seeking admission in VDRIT for First Year B.E. Courses under Management Quota are required to produce following documents.
- SSLC / Xth Marks Card
- PUC-II / XIIth Marks Card
- Study Certificate for 7 years ( 5 years from high school & 2 years from college)
- Character Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (In case of Category) (Not Applicable for Non-Karnataka Students)
- Caste Certificate ( In case of Category) (Not Applicable for Non-Karnataka Students)
- Four Passport size photos
- Migration Certificate in case of Non-Karnataka
For students who studied outside India, following additional documents are required.
- Certificate endorsed by Indian Embassy
- Letter from Minister for External Affairs
Fee Structure for the year 2016 – 17
- Fee structure for admission through CET are as per the KEA norms.
- Fee structure for Admission through Management Quota is as follows.(click here)