The minimum qualification for seeking admission to the B.E. (8 semesters) are
- PUC-II of Karnataka Board or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU), Belgaum, Karnataka with minimum aggregate marks of 45% in Mathematics, Physics and in one of the optional subjects namely Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology. 40% marks in case of SC/ST & OBC.
- Candidates having passed the qualifying examination from other Boards / Universities are required to secure eligibility certificate from the University (VTU) before being admitted.
The minimum qualification for seeking admission to the B.E. having Diploma in any engineering discipline are
- Candidate must have minimum aggregate marks 45% of V & VI semester (40% marks in case of SC/ST & OBC).
- The candidates having Diploma from Karnataka and coming through CET cell are eligible for admission to 3rd semester B.E in the branch of their study in Diploma.
- A candidate who is admitted to the 3rd semester will have to study bridge courses as prescribed in the syllabus supplied by VTU.
Please contact for more details:
Dr. V.V. Katti,
Vishwanathrao Deshpande Rural Institute of Technology,
Udyog Vidya Nagar, Haliyal – 581 329 INDIA
Tel: +91 8284 220861(Off.)
+91 9449454542 (Cell )