Ms. Laxmi G. Hattiholi
Department of Civil Engineering
K.L.S’s V.D.R.I.T, HALIYAL-581329
Ms. Laxmi G. Hattiholi is a Bachelor in Civil Engineering from Gogte Institute of Technology affiliated to VTU Belgaum. She has completed M.tech in Structural Engineering from the same institute. She joined the Institute in the month of Sept 2011 as a lecturer in Civil Engineering Department. She has been the active member in Indian Youth Red Cross Society Karnataka Branch.
- Presented paper entitled “Hybrid Silicon Laser” in National Level Students Technical Symposia 2008 at GIT Belgaum.
- Attended Workshop on ” Water facilities: Responding to Urban Challenges” held at Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum in the year 2011 on World water Day, organized by Central Ground water Board South western region Bangalore and National Institute of Hydrology Belgaum.
- Participated in the workshop on “Mega-regional development and environmental change in India and China” during 12th & 13th May, 2015, at CiSTUP-SID Conference hall, Centre for infrastructure, Sustainable Transportation and Urban Planning(CiSTUP), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Attended two week ISTE-STTP on ” Introduction to Structural Engineering” conducted by IIT Kharagpur from 30th Nov 2015 to 9th Jan 2016.
- Presented a paper entitled ” Parametric Study on Thermal Response of Integral Abutment Bridge” in the National Conference on ” Make in India – An opportunity for emerging engineering Technologies” organized by S.G. Balekundri Institute of Technology, from 5th to 6th of February, 2016.
- Attended online course on Geospatial Technologies for Urban Planning from 11th Feb to 15th March, 2016
You can contact her on: [email protected]