Mrs. Rekha S. Kinagi
Department of Civil Engineering
K.L.S’s V.D.R.I.T, HALIYAL-581329
Ms Rekha S. Kinagi has obtained her Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. She pursued master degree in Structural Engineering from B.V. Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology. She joined this Institute in the month of August 2012 as a lecturer in Civil Engineering Department.
- Participated in the National Workshop on Opportunities & challenges for Civil Engineers in today’s world (OPPCON – 2008) and ACCE (I) annual convention on 29th and 30th August 2008, at hotel Naveen, Unkal, Hubli. Dist Dharwad.
- Participated in Two week ISTE Workshop on FLUID MECHANICS conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur from 2oth to 30th May, 2014.
- Participated in the workshop on “Mega-regional development and environmental change in India and China” during 12th & 13th May, 2015, at CiSTUP-SID Conference hall, Centre for infrastructure, Sustainable Transportation and Urban Planning(CiSTUP), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Attended two week ISTE-STTP on ” Introduction to Structural Engineering” conducted by IIT Kharagpur from 30th Nov 2015 to 9th Jan 2016.
- Attended online course on Geospatial Technologies for Urban Planning from 11th Feb to 15th March, 2016.
You can contact her on [email protected]