Mr. Harsha Jadhav
Department of Civil Engineering
K.L.S’s V.D.R.I.T, HALIYAL-581329
Mr.Harsha A. Jadhav ia a Bachelor in Civil Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University Belgaum. He has completed his M.Tech in Transportation Engineering from National Institute of Technology Suratkal, Karnataka . He has worked as Design Engineer in GMS Pvt.Ltd Hubli. He joined the Institute in the month of Jan 2012 as a lecturer in Civil Engineering Department.
- Undergone Training in CIRT-Central Institute for Road Transport, Pune.
- Attended Faculty Development Programme on Civil FEM –Finite Element Method, Organized by Innovent at VTU.
- Attended workshop on “Research and application of Innovations in Highway Technology” on 10th and 11th March 2014 at MSRIT, Bangalore.
- Participated in the workshop on “Mega-regional development and environmental change in India and China” during 12th & 13th May, 2015, at CiSTUP-SID Conference hall, Centre for infrastructure, Sustainable Transportation and Urban Planning(CiSTUP), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Attended workshop on “Surveying using Total Station and DGPS” from 5th to 7th January 2015.
- Conducted “Traffic and Transportation Surveys for preparation of comprehensive mobility plan for Dandeli” organized by Directorate of Urban Land Transport (DULT), Govt. of Karnataka from 16th to 20th April 2015.
You can contact him on: [email protected]