Mr. Nikhil. A. Kulkarni
Department of Electronics and Communication
K.L.S’s V.D.R.I.T, HALIYAL-581329
Mr. Nikhil. A. Kulkarni is a Bachelor in Electronics and Communication Engg from B.V.B.C.E.T Hubli. He has an M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems from the Nagarjuna College of Engg & Technology Bangalore. He has previously worked in HCL Infosystems Ltd Hubli and also has under gone one year internship at ISAC Bangalore as a Project Trainee. He is currently working as Assistant Professor in ECE Dept at K.L.S V.D.R.I.T from October 4th 2012 to till date. His areas of interest are Analog Design, Embedded Systems, System Verilog and VLSI Design. He has attended and presented a few research papers at national and international conferences. Also he has attended a few workshops. Also he has published few papers in the national and international journals. Few of them are listed below.
Details of the workshops attended
- Active participation in “Analog Design using Cadence Tool” workshop conducted in NCET Bangalore on March2011
- Active participation in “Recent Trends in Front End VLSI System Design” workshop conducted in BGSIT Mandya on March2011
- Active participation in “Low Power Embedded Systems Using MSP430” workshop conducted in BMSIT Bangalore on March2012.
Details of the National/International Conferences.
- “Design of Physical Layer of Proximity-1 Space Link Protocol using VHDL”, in proceedings of ICVSP-2012(International Conference on VLSI and Signal Processing), KSIT- Bangalore, India, 4th -5th May 2012, pp.103-107.
- “Design of Physical Layer Transmitter and Receiver for Proximity-1 Space Link Protocol Using VHDL” in ICERECT-12 at P.E.S.C.E.T Mandya on 21st and 22nd December 2012.
Email: [email protected]