Mr.Avinash S. Joshi
Department of Electronics and Communication
K.L.S’s V.D.I.T, HALIYAL-581329
Mr. Avinash S. Joshi is a Bachelor in Electronics and Communication Eng from N.M.U., Jalgaon . He has an M.E in Electronics from shivaji University, Kolhapur. He has a teaching Experience of 14 years. His area of Interest s are Power Electronics, VLSI.
Workshops/Seminars/Faculty development Programs Attended:-
1) A Refresher course on ‘Digital Image Processing ‘in JNTU, Hyderabad from 17/01/2005 to 05/02/2005
2) A two days seminar on ‘Emerging trends in antenna tech’. for broadband wireless comm.in MSR school of advance studies, Bangalore from 21/12/2006 to 22/12/2006
3) A two days workshop on ‘Analog and Mixed mode VLSI’ in KLS’s VDRIT, Haliyal from 20/03/2009 to 21/03/2009.
4) A five days faculty development program on ‘wireless networks’ in VTU, Belgaum from 14/12/2010 to 18/12/2010
5) A five days faculty development program on ‘Cryptography and network security issues’ in VTU, Belgaum from 14/03/2012 to 18/03/2012