Mr. Anant Joshi
Department of Mechanical Engineering
K.L.S V.D.I.T, HALIYAL-581329
Mr. Anant Joshi, is a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from RTE Society’s Rural Engineering College, Hulkoti. He has completed M.Tech in Engineering Analysis and Design from SDM College of Engineering and Technology, Dharwad.
He has worked as a Lecturer for one year six months in K.H.Kabbur Institute of Engineering, Dharwad.
Presently working as Assistant Professor in KLS VDRIT, Haliyal from 1st August 2012
- He has pursued his M.Tech final year project work at Power Train Engineering Department of Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI), Pune
- He has presented a paper titled “Effect of Cellulose on Mechanical Properties of Carbon Fiber Epoxy Laminates” in “National conference On Progresses and research in Mechanical Engineering” on 10th of September held at SDM Dharwad.
- Presented paper on Interlaminar fracture toughness and glass-cellulose reinforced epoxy hybrid composites at Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore during IConAMMA-2016 .
- Published paper on Interlaminar fracture toughness and glass-cellulose reinforced epoxy hybrid composites in IOP conference series: Material science and engineering Vol 149, Page no 1757-1766.
- Presented a paper on Viscoelastic behavior of cellulose coated glass / Kevlar epoxy composite laminates using dynamic mechanical analyzer at Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore during IConAMMA-2017 International Conference proceedings.
- Attended one week faculty development program on Finite Element Analysis using Ansys 15 at KLEIT, Hubli
His area of interest is Finite Element Analysis, Hypermesh and Nastran
You can contact him on [email protected]