Mr. Basavraj B. Patil
Department of Mechanical Engineering
K.L.S V.D.I.T, HALIYAL-581329
Mr. B. B. Patil, is a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot.. He has completed M.E in Production Technology
at Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot. He is perceiving Ph.D. on “Improvement in Productivity through Condition Based Maintenance” under V.T.U. Belgaum.
Working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at KLS V.D.R. Institute of Technology, Haliyal (U.K.) (Karnataka), since 2nd May 2008
Academic Training Programmes/Seminars/workshops attended:
1. A Faculty Development Program on “Issues and Challenges for Foundry Industry in 21st century” at Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum from 17/03/2011 to 19/03/2011.
2. National Seminar on “Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering” RAME-2010 at KLS VDRIT, Haliyal
3. A Faculty Development Program On “Rapid Prototyping” (RP-2009) at VTU, Belgaum from 14/12/2009 to 16/12/2009
4. National Seminar on “Current Trends and Applications in Mechanical Engineering” at BLDEA’S CET, Bijapur from 20/09/2007 to 22/09/2007
5. Workshop on “Emerging Trends in Automotive Technology” at BVB CET, Hubli from 04/05/2007 to 05/05/2007
6. 10th International Conference on “Innovative Dimensions of Applied Psychology: Counselling for Development” from 16/02/2006 to 18/02/2006 at NITTTR,Chennai.
7. National Seminar on “Automotives and Management” at BLDEA’S CET, Bijapur from 15/03/2006 to 17/03/2006
8. A Short Term Course on “Smart Actuators” at BLDEA’S CET, Bijapur. from 27/3/2006 to 30/7/2006
9. A Workshop on “Solid Modeling” at Bellary Engineering College, Bellary from 30/06/2005 to 01/07/2005
10. Faculty development program in “Entrepreneurship Development” at CEDOK, Bijapur from 21/03/2005 to 01/04/2005
You can contact him on [email protected]