Department of Mechanical Engineering
K.L.S V.D.I.T, HALIYAL-581329
Mr. BharatKumar Patil has completed B.E. (Mechanical) from Tontadarya College Engineering, Gadag & M.Tech. (Energy Systems and Engineering.) (2013) from NMAM Institute of Technology ,Nitte.
He has worked as a junior Designer for one year in Sidvin Core Tech pvt ltd, Bangalore. presently working as Assistant Professor at KLS’S VDRIT, Haliyal from 25 July 2013. He has attended National and International seminars and Conferences as mentioned below.
M.Tech Project on: Study on Generation of Electricity using Cylindrical Parabolic Concentrators by Seebeck Effect.
1. Poster presentation of a paper entitled ” study on generation of electricity using cylindrical parabolic concentrator by Seebeck effect at International conference on emerging trends in engineering -2013 held at NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte during may 15-16
2. Participated in the International Seminar on CURRENT SCENARIO IN BIOFUELS at NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte, during December 20-21, 2011.
3. He has attended two week ISTE workshop on Fluid Mechanics conducted by IIT, Kharagpur under National mission on Education through ICT.
4. He has attended two days workshop on “Solar PV system design with lab experimentation ” organised by department of electrical and electronics KLS VDRIT Haliyal.
5. He has published a journal paper on ” Design and experimental performance analysis of solar still using phase changing materials and sensible heat elements” in IJRMET.
He has attended 5 days workshop on ” Computational Fluid Dynamics ” from 8th Jan to 12th Jan 2018.
His area of interest is Solar Energy, I C Engine, Bio-Fuel and Bio-Mass, Fuel Cell Technology.
You can contact him on bpa[email protected]