Mr. Chandrakanth M. T
Department of Mechanical Engineering
K.L.S’s V.D.R.I.T, HALIYAL-581329
Mr. Chandrakanth M. T, is a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from Pooja Dodappa Apa college of Engineering, Gulbarga. Has completed M.Tech in Energy System Engineering from BVB college of Engineering, Hubli in the year 2007.
He has 11 years teaching experience. He has worked as Lecturer in SGEES,Diploma college, Tarihal, Hubli from 2002 to 31 Jan 2008, Lecturer in SKSVMACET,Lameshwar for a period from 01 Feb 2008 to Sep 30 2008 and presently working as a Assistant Proffessor in KLS’S VDRIT , Haliyal from 01 October 2008 to till date
- The project entitled “ Solar Powered Evaporative Air Conditioning System” funded by Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology ( KSCST) Rs. 6500/- During 2013-14. Also selected for ESCST state level computation held at BVBCET- Hubali
- International Scociety for Scientific Reasearch & Development( ISSRD) slected the Best Project Award in Sate level category in the steam of Mechanical Engineeirng in ESIC 2014.
- Participated in a Two Week ISTE workshop on Fluid Mechanics conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur(IIT-K)from 20th to 30th May, 2014.
- Participated in a Two Week ISTE workshop on Fluid Mechanics conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT-B) from 20th to 30th May, 2014.
- Organised Two days workshop on “ Resume to Interview” (R2I) for Mechanical engineering students from 22-23, October 2016.
His area of interest is Alternative fuels, Energy Saving & Composite material
You can contact him on [email protected]