Prof. G. V. Kurli
Department of Civil Engineering
K.L.S’s V.D.R.I.T, HALIYAL-581329
Prof. G. V. Kurli has completed his course work for Ph. D. He has completed his M. Tech in Water resource engineering from IIT, Mumbai and B.E. in Civil engineering from B.V.B.C.E.T, Hubli.
He has joined this institute in the month of Feb 2017. He has worked as Professor in Jain Institute of Technology, Davangere(2015-16). He has served as assistant professor in Gogte Institute of Technology, BELGAUM(2011-2015), SLN College of Engg, Raichur(1984 to 2011), and as special Officer in Visvesvaraya Technological University Belgaum(2008-2011).
- Pani B.S. and Kurli G.V. “Unified solution for Buoyant Swirling Jets in Homogeneous and Linearly Stratified ambient”- All India Seminar on “Sea Outfalls”- (F1-F12) September 21st to 22nd , 1990 at Mumbai.
- Pani B.S. Nataraj C. and Kurli G.V. “ Models of Swirling Buoyant Jets and Plumes for Waste- Water disposal in Marine Environment Report submitted to the Department of Environment, Forest and Wild life, Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India.
Workshops and conferences attended:
- Organization member -Training programme on Performance Appraisal and Development System Sponsored by ISTE held at SLN College of Engineering, Raichur-21st to 23rd March 1995
- Workshop on “Alternative & Innovative Building Materials and Technology-AIBMT 2003” Sponsored by BMTPC, New Delhi and VTU Belgaum – BVB College of Engineering & Technology, Hubli- 19th and 20th December 2003
- AICTE-ISTE Sponsored Short term Training programme on “ Construction Techniques on Highways and Bridges,”-Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Davangere- from 15th to 20th March 2004.
- AICTE-ISTE Sponsored STTP Short term Training programme on “Soft Computing Tools in Civil Engineering”- M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore-9th to 14th August 2004.
- ISTE, INSDAG Short term program on “Structural Steel Design sponsored by Ministry of Steel, Steel Authority of India Ltd & Tata steel-GIT Belgaum-7th to 12th March 2005.
- Training Programme on Ground Water Management Organized by Central Ground Water Board, South Western Region, Bangalore-21st to 22nd September 2005 at Raichur, Karnataka
- National level Advanced Workshop on “Proven Techniques for Successful Career Options”-11th &12th April 2007-CIT Gubbi, Tumkur.
- NSS Programme Officers’ Orientation Course held at RCE Mysore-10th to 22nd June 1993 sponsored by the Government of India.