The college is supporting the students to get the scholarship from different organization. It helps poor students, economically backward and meritorious students.
Various scholarships avenues are available in the college offered by various Govt. bodies & private Organisations. The Various scholarships avenues are available in the college, offered by various Govt. bodies & private organizations. The announcement of these will be made in advance in the notice boards. It is solely responsibility of the students to seek the applications and apply. College will not be responsible for the delay in submission of application.
SC/ST Scholarship (Social Welfare)
Ex-Service man Scholarship
Taluk Panchayat Scholarship
Merit cum Means Scholarship
Sainik Kalyana Scholarship
Kittur Rani Channamma Scholarship
Details of Scholarship Schemes :-
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of Higher Education) Govt. of India awards scholarships to candidates for those who have secured minimum 80% of marks in Class XII or equivalent examination and whose parents annual income is below or equal to Rs. 4.5 lakhs. For details visit Website: pue.kar.nic.inGovt. of India – Post Matric Scholarships for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Students
The Post Matric Scholarships enables a considerable number of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes students to obtain post-matric and higher level of education resulting in their overall educational and economic development.
- For online application filling visit Commissionarate of Social Welfare Website: www.sw.kar.nic.in
Link: SC : POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP
ST : POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP
Post Matric Scholarships / Fee Concession for Backward Class Students
Online Post Matric scholarships disbursements through ePass application is one of the important welfare measures of the Government of Karnataka which is aimed at educational upliftment of students, initiated by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare.
For online application filling visit Department of Backward Classes Welfare Website: www.karepass.cgg.gov.in
Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis)
For online application filling visit Directorate of Minorities Website: www.gokdom.kar.nic.in
- Ministry of Minority Affairs – Government of India Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme For online application filling visit Minority Welfare Scholarship System Website: www.momascholarship.gov.in
For Guidelines on “How to Apply?” Procedure and for more details, visit Directorate of Minorities Website: www.gokdom.kar.nic.in
- Govt. of India Scholarships for students with disabilities (Physically Handicapped) For online application filling visit National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) Website: nhfdc.nic.in
- Karnataka State Wakf Foundation for Women Development – Professional Scholarship The Karnataka State Wakf Foundation for Women Development, Bangalore invites applications in the prescribed formats from Muslim Girls students studying in Professional Courses – B. E. / M. Tech.
For details visit Website: www.kswwf.com
- Defence Scholarship The Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka awards Defence Scholarships to children of defence personnel.
- Ex-Defence Scholarship
To encourage higher, technical and professional education for the wards of widows and Ex-servicemen of Armed Forces, Government of lndia has introduced a new scholarship known as the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS).
For details visit Govt. of Karnataka, Dept. of Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Website: www.karnatakasainikwelfare.com
- Children of Beedi Workers Scholarship
For details visit Directorate General Labour Welfare
- UGC Post Graduate Scholarships/Fellowships.
For details visit University Grants Commission Website: www.ugc.ac.in
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarships.
For details visit Website: www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org
- Arivu (Education Loan) Scheme. The Govt. of Karnataka has introduced Arivu (Education loan) to help the minority students with financial assistancetill the completion of the course, for the professional courses like Engineering. For details visit Karnataka Government Minorities Development Corporation Ltd. Website: www.kmdc.kar.nic.in
- Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) For details visit: www.faeaindia.org
- Indian Oil Scholarship Schemes. 600 scholarships are awarded on merit-cum-means basis to support talent among the deserving students belonging to families with less than Rs. 1 lakh gross annual income, who are pursuing professional courses like engineering, and MBA. For details visit the Indian Oil Company Website: www.iocl.com
- The Goud Saraswat Brahman (G.S.B) Scholarship League. For details visit Website: www.gsbscholarshipleague.org